WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-4292

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Feral. You want to play in SA. You pay the price! I was never going to go there again but, I still maintain this is a great buy right now with milestones to come in soon. I agree to delayed timelines as this is the norm in that 'timeless' region of this planet. Nothing ever happens in a reasonable timeframe! Never! As long as our BoD is upfront & keeps pushing these relics in charge then, we have a chance. At least we are positioned to profit & fence sitters or those waiting for drama are @ risk of missing out. It's really that simple from here! We know what is to come soon so, time is our enemy! As per usual. Drilling results are taking far too long for any reasonable holder but, thems the apples! I maintain that to wait for the BFS is the best move from here for holders, regardless of new drilling results. There will be a timeline cutoff for assays to be included in the Jorc update/BFS. The MR will simply be the big icing layer on our cake. The BFS, the liqueur to pour over it lol...
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.