WWI 0.00% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Gold pirate you and your cheer squad can label people as trolls...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Gold pirate you and your cheer squad can label people as trolls as you will. That's your ignorance not mine.
    I alerted this forum that the resource upgrade won't be on time, I'll also let you know the timelines floated by you and others about the MR. & production have all been off the mark. The moment you or anyone else here is challenged about it your response is always well it's got great potential it's just a matter of time. Gee I've never heard that before. So whilst you and your cheersquad sit and watch the ups and downs others are actively trading.

Now in terms of knowledge. Let's actually kick this conversation off. I've owned a mining company here in Australia. I have had underground and open cut operations. For the last decade I have managed major mining and infrastructure projects through approvals.
    If you want to have petty little d**k measuring contest based on your experience. Bring it on.

This is a forum. If a company can be swayed up or down on the back of this information, well it's a good one to avoid. If you can't accept your viewpoint being challenged without the pathetic run to calling people trolls, you might want to harden up a little.

I reckon what you and a number of people that want to call people trolls would know about mining could be written on a postage stamp with a very thick texta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.