WWI 0.00% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Oh I've been called out sorry been busy elsewhere. Feral54...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Oh I've been called out sorry been busy elsewhere.

Feral54 doesn't even have Netflix yet maybe WWI MR might entice him to fork out the $15/m! It'd hardly make a dent in his 1% holding lol

Otherwise Juddy you could give him one of your better renditions at karaoke of Mr Brightside.

SMSF finally cleared money so been putting my poker chips down WWI for half a mill at 8.8. Should've held out as it sold down. They will be a hold at least until production or takeover given Super is a long term investment no takeover offer is going to get then cheap 50c-$1 is my aim! I been and have invested quite a bit in COE now i see they in the top 20 most shorted stocks... can't catch a break can be a bit of a pain to shake out shorters once they are into a stock :@

I think everyone has been losing the plot slightly I have a fair belief the drill results may be released as a matter of course with the Quarterly update due any day. Which they've done in the past unless as GT mentioned that was the plan and it's been delayed.

As for MR 3rd May is right around the corner if not then the 17th right given they meet fortnightly.

So quarterly will be good to see how fast / far they have progressed with a GM onboard. They basically have nothing holding them back to plan out the reinvigoration of the mine infrastructure so I imagine there would be multiple trips down the shaft to inspect and start quoting up the $30m they need right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $3.416K 213.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1790635 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2550488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.