WWI 0.00% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

I do hope that there are a few of you today that are looking...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I do hope that there are a few of you today that are looking back at posts from some of the participants on this forum and seeing just how full of the proverbial they are in terms of understanding what is happening with WWI. I could almost assure you that along with their lack of knowledge they would have been lining up to sell off their 'long-holds'. I don't like to be right at the expense of mum and dad investors, however it would pay not to listen to their dribble in the future.

I gave my timelines 2 days ago and the only date that is wrong is the resource upgrade which I had anticipated would be ready given when they had finished drilling onsite with plenty of time to have the results back by early May. WWI have some answers to their investors that are not provided in their Quarterly Update. The timeline on the resource update is ridiculous even with the short delays from labs.

I have faith in what is in the ground and the ability one day to mine that resource safely and in a cost effective manner. I have very little faith in their ability to manage anything in the approval & development to a reasonable timeframe. To date they haven't come close and with that they have mislead a number of people.

So we are going to have to hold for a period, but what can't come quickly enough is a takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $3.416K 213.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1790635 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2550488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.