WWI 3.33% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-5159

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    GT what is the gist of the failed meeting on Tuesday and now Saturday. Cynics will say it’s an attempt at corruption as one would expect, not unreasonably, but is it mine ventilation or fear of shaft instability or what. JVH you quoted as saying it is a minor issue, easily rectified, ok so exactly what is the issue. When at the earliest are we likely to know the outcome of this meeting? One of the problems is that every time there is a timeline delay it takes days for us to hear. In this day of e-mails that is unnecessary, and that is politely speaking.
    So JVH I presume is meeting with the head mine inspector, why he can’t e-mail MQ and he you for you to post is technically simple but may of course be problematic re ASX rules, so do we have to wait until Monday morning.
    It is sad to hear of Mrs MQ seniors demise, doubly so in the sense WWI had not progressed for her. This accentuates my point regarding these perpetual delays. Others are potentially going to follow, whilst not wishing to leverage off her misfortune, posters like Joseph and I can certainly empathise. I am thus happy that Hulme is pushing hard and f*** all the wokes who think we should kid glove the SA’s. Seriously if they had there way we would be waiting till Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $12.02K 803.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3343571 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 414345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.