WWI 7.69% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Rajamaka, I do not feel the least bit sorry for SA's. A country...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123
    Rajamaka, I do not feel the least bit sorry for SA's. A country begets what it begat. If you vote for a political party based on skin colour not policies you end up with a one party state, no effective opposition, corruption and incompetence. I cannot see a circuit breaker to prevent them being another Zimbabwee.
    Many moons ago Greenshoots concluded that Mx were seat warmers for a suitor, I thought this plausible. Sadly he went on to conclude Mx was in cahouts with the suitor to keep the SP down. I thought this highly improbable.
    The logical time for a buy out by a SA suitor, whom is most likely by nearology, is immediately after the MR. To gain the best price it is important to maintain the ability/threat to proceed to mine ourselves and get the JORC up, thus avoiding a low ball offer. I believe this is the only likely forward outlook and I believe will occur almost simultaneously with the MR. The BFS is simply not relevant to a neighbour.
    The drill results (at least partial aka Wingfield) I suspect have been available for some time but for whatever reason, in our interests presumably, Mx have sat on them. I wont speculate on why. If they are to be released soon then to me this represents plan B. Plan A was to bring home the bacon and with the ongoing inability to deliver then plan B is to at least bring home some crackle to feed the chooks.
    We chooks will not lay any eggs faster by ruffling our feathers, the end game is inevitable but the timing is obscure. On the bright side we wont have a tax problem until next financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $43.48K 3.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 347690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.