WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6291

1. 12,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    I agree this is a very likely outcome once DFS is in place and WWI mgmt are reviewing funding options for CAPEX and in talks around toll treatment should well flush out any interested parties ....that love to have the numbers in front of them>>

Why spend 10-100's USD millions searching for new Gold discovery ??
    >>
    Gold Fields is spending $90-100 million on near-mine exploration in Western Australia for the fourth year running-Mining Journal 2018

The severe lack of new major discoveries over the past decade is a result of companies focusing on advanced-stage assets and known deposits, rather than searching for new discoveries.
    https://www.spglobal.com/marketinte...cade-of-underperformance-for-gold-discoveries

Cash rich miners needing new project__ why spend how many yrs securing drill rigs / assay labs +Enviro+ Exploration +Mining + Rights ... Building plant nearby in ButtF nowhere 10yrs+ min start to Gold production... ???

I know of one with a MR-- DFS coming ,history of production U/G infrastructure>> likely 1Moz JORC Gold reserves good chance of 8Moz+ Gold Resource infill drilling upside very close to mining infrastructure + Skilled mining mgmt in place locally + huge nearby labour pool >> i around $75mill USD at present that could be in production in short timeframe ??? ....throw 150mill USD offer ??? and save a whole ton of $$$ and time
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 21/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.318K 583.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1675524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 418222 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.