WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6352

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    At least you can own up to your speculation and apologise unlike some of the numpties on here.

Also hopefully this cleans up this thread from the bickering and crap that has gone on in the last six months.

Firstly mining right is here which has been the cause of much consternation the last 9 months at least but try 5-10 years + like Navy and MQ and others it's a long time between drinks. Secondly you have large shareholders watching this forum so maybe clean up the gutter and trash talk. If wingfield is posting I imagine they are concerned that the sort of speculation would lead to a low ball takeover offer or for mid - long term holders to sell in despair of the share price dropping which is in no ones interest.

I've pretty much dropped off talking and just waiting for the action because of it and also because I have a day job for FMG whilst West Wits makes me a motza hopefully lol and they like their stretch targets which means perform minor miracles and pay up your ounce of flesh!

It's unpleasant when your busting your ass day in day out to read more complaining and whinging and nothing productive or worthwhile.

Very soon the quarterly will drop with an update, the DFS is due August and in theory Jac's has a plan to get first gold bar this year.

Personally I would like to see as little dilution of my percentage in the company as possible to raise the $30m to get mining and toll treating deal done.

When your a small fish heading for production as well you want to defend the share price and make yourself as expensive as possible to takeover.

Whether Michael Quinert wants to sell the project so he can retire and play golf only he (and maybe GT knows). Regardless shareholders should want top dollar for a sale and that means making everyone including suitors 100% certain we are going to mine this ourselves unless the price is right.

The optics are gold miners in South Africa do not have enough ore for their mills. They don't have enough shallow reserves. They definitely would want us cheaply now that we can go mining. The South African govt also needs a few wins on the board to start showing the people that they can create new industries and jobs. Would I want a job mining in South Africa no I'm much happier in Western Australia but an ounce of Gold is the same value anywhere in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.