WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6435

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Gday Penny, Its hard I know to understand the current share price but the flaw with your post is that back then they only had, I think from memory, way less than 200 million shares on issue. Now we have 1.4 billion. Also during that time we bought Derewo, Tambina and Mt Cecelia. Technically we still own those 3 assets, as well as South Africa but thats another story for another time. News should be out soon on Mt Cecelia and its progress but also on Tambina and Derewo since the farm in agreements have not been fulfilled. I always did like Derewo in West Papua and probably would have found a lot of gold there but Indonesia was just to corrupt to break into, especially W Papua but you never know, one day maybe. Also when WWI first listed the share price went up to around 60 cents. I think we just need to be patient and give it a few weeks and the share orice shoukd start to move up. A lot of people got in cheap 12 months ago and dont forget in August last year during the webinars they were saying the Petitions outcome and MR were close to being finaliaed...and look how much longer it took Maybe they are worried the BFS will not be that good, who knows why they are selling out but one things for sure, it will have to stop eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $104.0K 6.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3518565 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1727901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.