WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6575

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    I think many here with their ramp numbers will be surprised at the expected NPAT after the toll fees, 33% cut is given to the partners, perhaps less than impressive ASIC considering (afaik) WWI have zero mining assets and no doubt plenty of one off expenses, combined with a 50-60koz pa target which I think is fair to say will take some years to achieve. Big pond, small fish. Mr market will indeed be looking very closely.

Cheers for the compliment ... i'd be sad if I someday was no longer tagged around the place. Don't worry I have zero expectations of Rox these days, accepted we all take an L time to time.. still potential but bottom drawer until then don't really care what it does.

Next big thing... suspicious you likely have an alternate meaning / actually care what I think will be big.. anyway
    If you recall I told you about AIS when it was ~110M mcap w/ net profit of ~90M... it's my long hold small -> midcap producer of choice now.
    For 2022 i'm currently shuffling some watchlists for sectors I predict may run... Defense (drones, cybersecurity etc), energy/utilities, semiconductors... looking for an entry into these.... Always bullish on water treatment.... SDV
    I think commodities will sell down into 2022, looking quite frothy now, gold was unloved the entire run so perhaps it's still a good place to be but i'm out of Iron ore now sold GRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.