WWI 3.33% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6613

1. 4,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    ... sounds good TBird ... WWI may now be a heavy-weight in the ASX junior golds ... gunned-up and rolling into UG operations ...

... again ... the WWI BOD has positioned the group well imo ... est. 1.4B SOI ... WWI trading on multi-year highs may still not have that much paper on issue after a 100m CR [VAWP] ...

... am extremely surprised a CR wasn't run earlier as posted ... we may not have seen the end of this ... WWI is on another level now and I've every confidence in the BOD ... [maybe not operations]

... imo WWI may track gold more closely now ... probably not take much for any gold-hype to lift the SP ... any volume on WWI may beget more volume ... with spikes running-up / sold-into ... and on the ever-present asset sell-down line ...

... imo the market may need clear operational timelines with regular mine progress ASX releases ... commencing now ! ... along with mine numbers / project payback etc ... shafts ... UG contractors ... surface works progress etc ... the near no show from WWI South African operations is astonishing imo ... [the market may agree]

... WWI maybe the biggest gold bet on the ASX.
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $12.02K 803.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3343571 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 414345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.