WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-6759

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I have topped up several times in last couple of days to average down.

Gold will climb above $1800 in the next few sessions, and WWI still has 3.5moz JORC and likely double that to be announced over the course of the next several years. Finds like these do not come around often, and are not valued at sub-$100mil.

There are also a number of catalyst for the SP coming in the next few weeks which should attract new buyers:
    - Production plan - likely targeting 60,000 per year for shallows, before expanding to target deeper underground and other unexplored areas of WBP
    - DFS - confirm metrics for the mine, and costs/profit modelling. This definitely will be mined, and being an old mine increases this likelihood.
    offtake agreement - take your pick on the big miners in the area who need extra feed
    - Funding - again, there will likely be a couple of funding partners, particularly given WWI wants to have strong relationships within the SA industry.
    - Mining works/construction
    - Production

There are multiple catalyst there that should ensure the SP remains up provided news is positive - which it should.

A T/O remains likely, as I really don’t think that our Melb team has the ability or motivation to oversee SA operations for 20+ years and will not be able to pass up the opportunity to sell the business for a good price, and concentrate on W/A and potentially other areas of interest. Hopefully, as a minimum we can receive a offer from a S/A miner which puts a floor under the SP.

WWI has the best risk/reward profile I have seen for a long while, given that we are effectively at the bottom and yet have so many catalyst still to come, as well as finally having the cash to see off sell-downs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.