WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

So maybe time to buy in once more?"... piff ... another 109'er...

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    So maybe time to buy in once more?"

... piff ... another 109'er ... m0ngy ... what cost me around 70k to originally load-up on WWI may cost you around 600k now ... you ramping seagull ... dribbling on HC every-night with your endless Youanmi Fairy Tales ... pretty pictures and historic Youanmi data over & over ... [have never posted that Youanmi does not have potential] ... the MD did a great job imo ... was a good trade ...

... though I've never come across a poster who can have reply posts moderated almost instantly ... it's been said before and am also of the view that if your not a HC Mod ... then you maybe very close to one ...

... getting tired of being hammered on the Rox threads with your ramping dribble m0ngy [?] ... in fact you would be well received on these WWI threads m0ngy... there are many eager-rampers who would lap-up your Fairy Tales ...

... at least @Gibbaz has a market based assessment of WWI ... and can see what is rolling on here ...

... WWI maybe packaging this project ... free carry JV [payed for by production] or asset sell-down ... and 'if' WWI take the giant mine into production ... then watch how the WWI 'moon-shoot' may continue once the market even gets a sniff of a shaft becoming operational ...

... ramp-away m0ngy on WWI ... show'em how it's done ...

... Big gold mine ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.