WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7337

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    WWI is certainly on a down sentiment with punters ATM. The modern idiom is everybody wants to make money now and arent prepared for a 5.5yr payback and so they are pulling up their stakes. Such is life and I can understand it. Whether that is wise given that WWI has the gold and many other plays seem to be founded on hot air in an overheated market much like the housing market, only time will tell.
    Mx's new found efforts in comms with SH and MQ's on market buying have as yet not stopped the rot but at least they are making an effort.
    I find the comments from Far East Capital regarding a takeover are most interesting. Given they have worked with Mx before and presumably have their ear, it is probable that their comments are in lock step with Mx.
    As I understand their monthly report they say that they believe a TO is the likely end game but Mx are pressing on with mine development so that they are not just hanging out the 4 sale sign and waiting for an offer because this they have seen many times before and results in a low buyout figure as they can simply be left out to dry and have to take any offer that comes along. Apologies for the long winded circuitous sentence. This is Far Easts stated opinion. I suspect it is highly relevant and not just a throwaway spur of the moment brain storm line. Sadly in the interim I will have to sell more shares than I would like to cover CGT etc so it leaves me less than happy but I cant see a SP rise of any significance in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.