WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7354

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    We will get a TO, period! Weather that happens in 4 months or 6 or 12 or after 18 no one knows. Don’t see hungry mills operating below their capacity when they could buy out the supplier to increase their own long term margins instead of just the toll fees.

all bod r doing to trying to ensure they do the basics on setting things up from emi to stay afloat (while discussions happen) & look to increase jorc & gain the neighbouring permit to add underlying value. Jac mentioned they want to delay the capex decision as further down as possible.

weather that’s a far east narrative or Mq adding more or #1 holder being a gold mine themselves or the state of play of sp suppression on Ea, mr, jorc, dfs or just my stupid gut, thats my personal opinion & am happy to wait for pay day.

many may see other stocks give better short term value & are free to sell lol, lot easier to accept one stuffed up a trade than whinge on here.

What price & when, only time will tell. Till then, i’d just sit back and accept short term downtrend with another 15% risk from current sp for 4.3 gap fill & wait for potential 150% + (if not 400%) on the eventual re rate (be it sudden on TO or slow n steady steps as they continue towards packaging it better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.