WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7555

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Man this thread is packed with hyped misinformation. It's rally friggin sad. The bitching I can handle. It's the repetitive upramping crap I can't! We all have opinions. However, what part of ridiculously low production output do rampers convince their foolish minds is it? As for the "I'm willing to wait out years until I make a profit" or, now even break even. What utter BS! Love the post the other day quoting Buffett. That one needs to hold a stock for 10 years or so. What ever, moron! These Juniors can steal your money & hold you down under water for years! That's some level of success right there Warren! Btw, he wasn't talking about Junior Gold stocks, I can assure you

Truth is! You're in the shit here now holding the bag for a less than prudent management (as kind as I wish to be). It will take years to get anywhere! All the ramping from the experts here of late. Put them on ignore & leave them there! Step back. Look in the mirror & give yourself a huge slap to the left cheek. Repeat, every morning that you hold. Most importantly. We all lost, whether we bought in @ 1c or 10c! Because profits weren't taken when they could've been @ 11c odd! That's the reality, as the stock had too many hidden gremlins that came out, POST MR!!!!!!!

Just remember to never go near these charlatans again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.