WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7568

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Buffet also says don't invest in things you don't understand!
    Stop taking his or any other persons quotes out of context to suit yourself.

I've never had any false illusions about what WWI's potential and pathway.

You can't keep relying on the line that all miners are down and gold will someday rise again. What if it doesn't? People want it to go up, especially those invested in WWI but it may not.

That rhetoric that gold will have its turn and so will this!! oh come on, that is just baseless spin.
    Tell me if all has been done so well of late, why has the market reacted so negatively DESPITE two massive pieces of information that significantly derisk WWI?

The answer is as plan as the nose on your face but you just don't want to take a look. I am not here to argue with people, but surely you can see that the SP reflects the markets view on managements pathway forward. Surely you have to see that without it being down ramping or any other conspiracy.

Yes we all wait to see what the finance numbers will look like but increasingly I am worried about the overall direction of the company. Outside of that, have a great week and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.