WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7627

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    No denying expected sp to be lot higher 8c-10c range post DFS, pretty much a wait for that gap fill now. May as well get it done with. Fa still good, gold is still there (& potentially more to add to current resource). I mentioned earlier as well, bulk of the producers that are printing money and have solid metrics by all accounts pe/ebita u name it, are still over 50% down from their 2020 highs, that wsi has gone further low (as specs do with volatility) while not good as a holder (everyone cares about sp no matter what one says), hopedully will rise > producers will when the tide turns. If I was bullish at 8-10c range, double bullish (long term) now, hopefully gap is done with & once majors have had their fill in the sector, this too shall swing back. Till then, best for many of us that have higher avgs & higher holdings, best to wait instead of this panic & venom here. Like it long it, don’t like it short it. I’l sit tight & hold till my target of 24c area is met (be it in 6 months or 16 or 26) as would rather be in one i’ve followed closely than chase the next runner tommorrow only for grass to be greener on other side again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.