WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-7848

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... agree Bulu ... the longer the WBP silence the more chance there maybe ...

... gold moving atm this session and the Fed up next ... we may see a different ASX next session ...

... these threads have descended into a ramp bore-fest ... I for one may welcome comments from posters like @Dragline1 as gives another angle from the mining side of the fence ...

... Uranium ramping ... what may that say about the company on how this maybe showed-up on the radar ...

... appeals ... that may not be 'nothing' ... it's there ...

... 'if' no dd is happening and WBP maybe going into operations ... then what the f### has been happening !

... where the F### is a WBP operations ASX announcement ... extraordinary ... [shaft progress] ... UG contractors.

... WWI Mel office should be banging-heads in WBP operations ... big time ...

... rolling-on down in South Australia Bulu ... CHK big holes ... [IOCG]

... my view on WWI - DRD GOLD may still remain one of the largest share-holders atm and perhaps that spells some added confidence in WWI getting ore to surface ... how long from South African approvals to first ore to surface maybe the next critical step [ROM] ...

... Big gold mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.