WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

the young man has marriage problems but still unstoppable he...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    the young man has marriage problems but still unstoppable he only lives for that world .
    he will win this grand prix we are in, then he will beat superbon for belt in one league

already beat him 4 years ago.... no threat then one league champ add to glory and the rest .then ufc for world champ in 6 diff leagues

Conner McGregor keeps running, could be super fight ufc, same weight no problem that would be the payday and Conner might not fear the fight .

jealous world hc they don't like success

a friend of mine said only two weeks ago ......the guy you were talking about bla bla bla he was 100 percent correct he called the high from .005
    a nailed it .... good trade .you were 100 percent correct, its good feeling when in hindsight you can celebrate not so much cash you don't need it just the execution well done .
    never made a dime off this but you can add the zeros on adn, cant have them all i said at time .52 now i just want to travel in fight game with the best until he retires and by then ill be old man . i got when hell of a ride to go i get 5 more years of that ill die happy man .

Last edited by joe49montana: 03/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.957K 598.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1112548 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2071712 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.