WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-8748

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Actually no. The last thing anybody wants is a war. They kill people, what I am saying is that dictatorships in their end game frequently resort to war. If China has an economic meltdown, which I see as probable then this becomes a very unfortunate potential scenario as opposed to Japan, being a democracy of sorts. I cannot see your point at all, I suspect you are saying China would win a war, no one wins a war. No one wants a war but dictatorships are a frequent precursor. I prefer you didnt try and put words in my mouth and then mount a counter to what never existed so no I dont see a need to qualify my statement at all. IMO China will have an economic meltdown and this has risks for global stability and economics as it is a dictatorship, over and above the damage from a meltdown per se. This has relevance to the POG and therefore WWI shareholders. You may have noticed rising tensions in the South China Sea. If Evergrande is the turning point of a financial meltdown aka Lehman Brothers the outcome may not be minor. I am not commenting on war outcomes or war at all. The concept is repugnant.
    "If you can bear to hear the truth you have spoken, twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools". Kipling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.