WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-8752

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    WWI only needs though a quarter or even a sixth of TIEs initial capex. Balances things out. Also reminder again, Current AISC only accounts for the 1st of 5 stages and not the whole project. It will be lower once you take the 5 projects metrics in. WWI has its own merits.

we just need to get through this FUD on finance. The current bet trend is for more dilution happening. This is now being priced in our SP. Coupled with whales taking advantage of the circumstance wanting more shares (lots of buying and selling own shares to lower SP). So once we get this finance thing done for the main project on Qala shallows, whatever route we take, be it, bank, equity, royalty, streaming, government loan, SP will react to it significantly.

NPV of Qala shallows alone is 9.8c/share at 1800/oz POG. And if we account qala shallows hold 40% of our production thats 24.5c/share

so NPV for whole project with current metrics, without any potential upside on further drilling and desktop studies is 24.5c/share based on 1.6billion SOI.

so for me in my opinion finance is the key, and without the FUD of finance and of course the noise caused by the appeals we should be near 24.5c/share

And oh, let just say for arguments sake, we end up ballooning to 2billion SOI, current metrics still would give us NPV of 19.6c/share on the whole project.

bring on the next 6-12 months, i’m betting on a new WWI.

above is my opinion, my bet, my money my gain. Not asking anyone to buy into my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.