WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Mate let us get things straight. First thing, if you did your...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Mate let us get things straight.
    First thing, if you did your due diligence, we got to this point due to a lot of things that went against our plans.
    1. Delays with covid
    2.delays in appeals resolution
    3. DMRE and DEFF delays in the approvals
    4. Changes in the mine plan due to changes brought in by the Mining Right and Environmental Authorisation
    All thesethese things are out of Mgt control
    As with any other stocks, you bet that everythibg will go smooth, risk reward. And of course if there are hiccups, thats the risk

Second about the buy in and exit at 10-15. Cmon, the volume at 10-15 was not enough for the volume bought in from 2-10. Even on the 3 days trading, more than 600 million shares were traded. 150million on 1 day on the 1.5-2.7c rise. And 2 days when we got to the 10c first time volume was 450 million.

As what MQ have said, the ball is in our hands now.
    We sit at this current SP due to the overhang of the finance deal on which normally does take at least 6 month to rubber stamp. And in line with this the possibility of further dilution is being priced in.

On my computation on NPV, even if we add 400 million on our SOI for this funding round, we would still sit at NPV of around 20-21c/share.
    Even if you Take out BEE, that'll still be around 14c/share. 4x our current sp.

Now, mgt has got the ball, they now need to execute on what we have.
    1. Deliver on first ore in Feb
    2. GOLD pour by April
    3. Get finace deal done
    4. Get the other 4 DFS sorted and done
    5. Get on with further exploration
    6. Provide regular updates on the progress of the early mining initiative and qala shallow development
    My opinion, my bet, my money my gain. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.