WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

No keyboard warrior here mate, just a light hearted dig at...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    There are many causes of an SP run, eg a broker may put out a report that HCites aren’t aware of. When you get a big run the evening before a big announcement, as happened with the JORC update then I think leaky ship is an appropriate deduction. The question then becomes, is it reproducible. Thus is the lack of such a run Friday arvo a moniker for no announcement on Monday? Other than general interest it is not of relevance to me as I am just sitting anyway, but it remains a valid question once it has so clearly happened before. As you say, the reverse is also true, if the SP has a run, many will wonder why.
    No keyboard warrior here mate, just a light hearted dig at chartists. I hope you haven’t posted these charts for my benefit, as I say just caterpillar crawls to me. Here’s a suggestion for your down time. If you chart solar activity assiduously for a time , I suspect you will be able to deduce with high certainty that the sun will rise tomorrow and when it does it will probably be from the east. My intuition tells me the same. Seems we are on the same page except you lack a sense of humour. It’s like Charlie Hebdo , I’ve offended a religion. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.385K 92.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 847620 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2912173 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.