WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

I dont think you will see price action prior to EA update as...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I dont think you will see price action prior to EA update as that information sits purely with the Government agency. Looking for a pre cursor price movement for a leaky ship is different when its an external agency. The communication of an outcome is the only time a decision will be provided to WWI management.

The price action pre jorc was different because the company would have had some receipt or acknowledgement that the work was done. Management still have to create the asx specific information and readover the content before providing an ann to market so in this case more than management knew the next day an ann was coming...Yes insider trading doesn't happen at all lol

This is why they got questioned in an asx aware, but the party they are dealing with for the Jorc work would also have known content and completion of work. Confidentialilty agreements mean squat unless you get caught.

So only the government agency that appproves this MR and EA after appeals get squashed would know in advance (management will get told after the fact) and with time difference of 9 hours we would have to be told before 9am Sth african time to beat the buzzer on Asx close at 4pm.

So for this update i see no real price indicator like you all think.

Its a guessing game right now but it will happen.

The only known is we will get the Mining right thebpath to the final approval could be an easy/short one or a bit kore work and take longer but it will happen this is the only reason why we are over 100mil Mcap right now inline with Theta (TGM).

Patience is a virtue and most will be rewarded.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $35.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.07K 1.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4722688 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2119758 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 312600
Last updated 10.53am 21/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.