QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

The 50 million FAKE buyer has left the building....., page-67

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119

Yes, a profitable subsidiary company is worth $0. Please do elaborate on the TECH / new customers equating to $0 in value. QPME no doubt has been formed to secure the energy for TECH yes, but as a standalone business it will be highly profitable. New customers will be a value ADD ON and not the actual derived value itself. Getting TPS to full capacity and generating roughly 740000 MW annually (off the top of my head) will be hundreds of millions in revenue. Gas sales to Dyno $60-70m annually (off the top of my head), OPEX sitting at around $130m per year. Once the new GSA kicks in with Dyno in Apr 2026, you do lose that revenue stream due to payback via gas for funding facility however by this point TPS will be operating at full capacity and who knows what will happen with electricity prices in Queensland (which is an entirely different subject of its own). Can see repeated warnings from the AEMO themselves that electricity prices will continue to increase. Again, I do not see how this results in $0 value and would love for the counter point to see what information it is I have missed. My statements are all quite forward looking, QPME short term will not be some huge cash cow but end of year if everything goes accordingly it will start to see some generous profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $277.5K 8.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8485577 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 90908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.