ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

The 5c Club, page-23

1. 5,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    I called it marketing bullshit

there is no utility for crypto currencies, you can use all the underlying tech without the currency and that is the truth there is no myth around this
    and what happened when the last coin is mine? who is paying for the processing power? who is paying to run these network?
    these network only exist currently because people can get some coins and flocked it off for some money, once there is no more coin left to mine what happened then?

and if the Feb or RBA want to go down the path of digital currencies they can issue government back digital currency who cares about bitcoin or shitcoin

and wall street goes where they can make a buck got nothing to do with crypto being special, don't you see smart operators opening up exchanges, market places to take advantage of all the fools that bet and trades crypto currencies.

it is a worthless it just cleverly marketing by holder so they can get rich at expense of fools it not changing the world or the next big thing, nothing crypto currencies does is special, the underlying tech any organisation can implement it without the use of crypto currencies
    Last edited by ROEROC: 28/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.