CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the $6.50 oppies, page-33

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of crushing plant---38 days

Buddy134,

If you were to say you were buying 100,000 CDU shares, that would be equally as irrevalent as what you have written.

Conix in his posting inferred the effect of rising copper prices on CDU and I drew his attention that copper prices only become relevant when copper produced by CuDeco is being sold. In the meantime copper prices could go up /down or remain static.

Conix has not replied to my posting to him so I assume he has taken that on board.

Now the difference between your posting and that of Conix is patently clear.

Conix has raised a subject which he enthusiastically embraced [ current copper price/CDU effect ] and your post dealing with your personal shareholdings which I repeat again is of a personal nature and is irrelevant to meaningful discussion on matters CDU.

With the way the junior explorers are fareing,running out of finance and many to wither on the vine, you and I and all other shareholders are extremely lucky that we have selected CDU as an investment and when I examine junior explorers around us, I thank my lucky stars and oh it could have been so different.

There I go using that word lucky again. Only one other person has been able to join the dots together--smart woman.

---------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.