BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

the 8 week trade, page-3

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (phillip_k)

Sorry its me again.

I feel your frustration with the announcements not coming as promised.Then no reason for the delay being given.

We have been waiting a long time for final resource on what has been drilled so far.
    We have also had to wait a long time for clarification on the beneficiation results on impurities.

Selling the shares was really bad timing,especially if they were shares transferred to his wife from the amount he got under the share financing arrangement that was put in place and cleared by share holders

I think though you are being hard on Wayne saying he has achieved nothing with the rail as we do not know what is going on with that.Also every other company is in the same boat with BRM.

I think the NWIOA should be given a pat on the back for what they have achieved.Wayne being part of that.

The people BRM have brought on board appear to be very well suited to the Marillana project.If Wayne has picked them I think he should be congratulated.
    They all seem to be saying this project is a certainty as each new person is added to the management list.

I think overall Wayne has done a very good job of handling Marillana and looking to the future with other tenements.

That said I am very close to sending Wayne an E.Mail wake up call.
    That would be to tell him the mother and father share holders and HotCopper posters have to be taken seriously.

It is not good to be passing off these share holders as not important because they are what he obviously classes as small holders.His communication is the one area I see he is failing.He has to keep us up to date on what is going on.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.