the 9 years of Govt suppression, page-42

1. 46,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    brucey I'd back you all the way for parliament. you're a sensible chap (mostly).

the fact of the matter is the right produce copious amounts of threads trashing the 'left', of which I'm often alleged to be a member. rte numbers force down any non-right threads leaving only ratty right threads with nothing much to say other than set up another echo chamber.

its ***king boring. echo chambers are fine for those that love to ridicule and trash their opposites.

as you know is detest the party system. yep the Uniparty is the system; the duopoly are globally the basic established dysfunction as nations swing wildly right to left. left to right.

my point is to vote out the parties altogether, as you might know, and reform democrat racy, reform how parliament functions, reform to remove ideological bias and provide a stable, apolitical govt structure that provides stability and sensible, research-informed decisions that improve efficiency, productivity and growth of national and personal wellbeing (which includes wealth as a subcategory).

we came close to developing a fairyland autocracy (dictatorship) during the last term of govt. this was a very dangerous time. this is important to discuss imo. we don't want dictatorship powers given to any political side. that would be the death of democracy and the destruction of the economy (as the last term of govt showed).

but first we ned to address the perpetual conflict between right and left. clearly the duopoly results in [poorer outcomes.

I hope you continue discussing this as I think your input is freer from partisan constraints.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.