"we acn never vote the parties out. the system is rigged so that...

1. 45,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "we acn never vote the parties out. the system is rigged so that only one of two". .... damn right its rigged brucey. but don't you bet on on the election to come being the same as those before.

the teals trashed the Libs last time. this time they're going to Lab and Nat seats as well. but Climate 200 is the consequence of people getting fed up with the problems and disgraceful behaviours of party politics. more people are seeing the opportunity that has come from community movements to support real potential MPs without the interference of party games.

now the teals have shown how responsible and representative a genuine candidate can become an effective MP, with minimal co-operation from the incumbents of course, the movement is gathering pace in communities in electorates across the country.

I', at risk of sounding like its a revolution but crikey brucey I've been working toward this for a couple of decades, so yeh I'm excited.

did you see the disgraceful behaviour in parliament today? would you really think that denial of Steggall's freedom to speak and be heard in the House is right in such a place? this is not an isolated case, but one of a great many this term of govt. similar to Abbott's continuous loud interjections and egging on the Libs to deny Gillard freedom of speech.

nah mate, the nation is changing gear, ramming the throttle and speeding to a new system where parties are left on the sidelines. and jolly good riddance to them I say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.