SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

The 9th Commandment, page-27

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269

"VMC assessed Penny West via HEM survey and decided not to proceed or pursue the tenement"

geeez can you back up that statement with anything released by VMC?, only thing you have shown is all the work VMC have put in around PW & surrounding area, sadly SPX holders will make up any bs to try convince themselves, coming onto VMC thread trying to scare holders with misinformation is really not going to make any difference to the situation

Does the below map all those leases (except the grey areas) are VMC & now partly RXL, does it look like a company that would acquire all those tenements surrounding PW & leave the high grade PW gold mine behind for measly million dollars or so? , or does it look like a company that had a plan to secure the whole region?,

VMC acquired youanmi gold mine package in May 2018, then met with DJ Carmichael reps who were also SPX directors in july/aug 2018, signed a confidentiality deed, shared their info on PW & stated their intention to purchase PW, then months later it falls in the hands of SPX, does that really not seem a little odd to any SPX holder?

Other than SPX acquiring the asset in Oct 2018 what prior history does SPX have in the area that they somehow stumbled across PW, met with the owners & signed up a deal in a matter of months after meeting with VMC, as VMC have clear history in the youanmi region dates back from 2014 with previous announcements mentioning PW, so VMC knowledge on the PW mine & surrounding area is pretty known

Only thing SPX has come out with is VMC claims have no merit & we will sue you, pretty standard response in most cases

Have they denied the confidentiality deed exists? no
    Have they denied that DJ Carmichael/SPX directors ever met with VMC prior to acquisition? no
    Have they denied VMC shared information on PW & had a intention to purchase PW? no

End of day who will win nobody has a clue, is VMC share price convincing they will win? No, is SPX share price convincing they will win? No, will come down to who can prove what & the courts decision, so you can all come on VMC thread make up all the bs you want, it really wont make a difference to anyone, we all know nothing really other than whats released, only VMC/SPX directors do

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1788/1788963-1f6ebb802c3a7ae7f726da330811da08.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.55K 754.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1080000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.