No, not THAT ABC! Shorten must think he's in seventh heaven -...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    No, not THAT ABC!

Shorten must think he's in seventh heaven - ALL of the scrutiny spotlight now off him.

As for Labor voters, and the mass media - strangely NIL criticisms ever of Shorten- he leads a charmed life, in their hands, it seems.

Alleged Shorten traits herewith, then - (meanwhile, Aussie media, Twitterers, bloggers, have helped hugely in this stabbing of Abbott to political "death!") And now delight in dancing on the Abbott grave, with glee:-

My ABC list of his alleged negative traits which I see as the Shorten "qualities" seemingly so beloved by some:--

A – Antagonistic
    B - Belligerent
    C - Conniving
    D - Deceitful
    E – Evasive
    F – Furtive
    G –“Get Up” – his “help me!” support.
    H – Hypocritical Hater
    I – “Me, Myself, and I”
    J – Justice Dyson Heydon, to be reviled and hated, (maybe (still) to be his Nemesis)
    K – King Pin - he wishes (Just another 12 months of doing nothing – then I’ll get in – and OK all THEIR policies – making ME look good. (A la Daniel Andrews lead). IS that his game?
    L – Lightweight
    M – Machiavellian
    N – Negative in the extreme
    O – Out of his depth
    P - Petulant, petty, poison tongued
    Q – Quick – bring up my “Get Up” cavalry – we need the numbers boosts.
    R – Raver and ranter
    S – Spiteful
    T – Traitor (alleged) re. his constant policy blocks and stops - sabotaging Australia's progress..
    U – Union Head Honcho – anti- TURC Fighter.
    V – Vicious
    W – Whining .
    X – Xenophobic
    Y – Yells at pie shop proprietor lady – “Where’s the flavor pie I demand?” - and “Don’t you know who I am?” Prior to stamping out – behaving like some Ignorant Union Yobbo!
    Z - Zero policies, charm, original policy ideas, let alone slightest inkling of possessing any required Prime Ministerial CLASS.

Tony Abbott – despite bleeding to death from a fatal back wound – has been all CLASS in his proud yety humble farewell speech. And I, for one, thank him for his great, patriotic, and totally superb effort. Sadly, yes, good men do go down.

But the hypocrite gates have been let loose. Jeff Kennett - on Monday raging - swearing he'll never ever vote Liberal again - doing this to Abbott. Berating Malcolm Turnbull, fiercely. Now today, Kennett's regualr piece in the Herald Sun tell us all is well, he'll now support Turnbull. Sometimes, the whole sick mess of these political ego strokings and self preservations, makes one wonder why ANY of us seem to be wasting our time, commenting on it at all.

As with Western culture today - with our pollies, it seems, most of them - it's always and only "Me, Myself, and I". (Or, with most, I also allege - it's "What's in it, for me!". Disgusting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.