the abc's blatant left leaning poitical bias

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Last night's edition of Q&A reached a new level of gross, and unmitigated, Left wing political bias. And the chairman, Tony Jones, who as chairman should not be part of the discussion, was a blatant example of political biased. Not only that, but the whole panel was a charade of Political Correctness. The only semblance of political bias was provided by Tim Wilson who, disgracefully, was continually hectored for his opinion.

It was so grossly exaggerated it was impossible for me to watch the whole program. But I returned to towards its conclusion and nothing had changed. Here is one example of this politically motivated, anti-Western propaganda promulgated by Our ABC:

'MONA ELTAHAWY: I would like to know, one, the name of at least one western country that has this so-called ethical foreign policy that we often hear about. I think most western countries have disgraceful records when it comes to countries such as the one I was born in and others where torture is systematic, because I think your main concern is to sell our regimes and our dictators weapons'

I presume this doesn't include civil 'libertarian' countries, such as Iran, Cuba or Zimbabwe in the list of countries where torture of dissidents is a normal part of daily life.

And here is another comment that really takes the cake:

'LAURA MCMANUS: Thanks, Tony. Over the weekend, Prime Minister Tony Abbott celebrated 100 days of stopping the boats. However, just a few weeks ago, the United Nations High Commissioner for human rights said that the recent violence on Manus Island underscored the need to review the resettlement arrangements with PNG and Nauru. In her speech, Dr Pillay mentioned Australia among other serious rights violations, as we’ve mentioned, in Sri Lanka, Syria and Ukraine. Tim Wilson, is it not of utmost concern and an embarrassment that Australia is now known worldwide as a human rights offender and that our government is normalising human rights violations.'

Comparing Australia to human rights violations in Syria and a human rights offender? How gross.

It's time this overblown program promoted by NOT Our ABC should be thrown into the garbage bin of history where it rightly belongs.

Keep up the good work Tony and Scotty, and keep demonstrating to these welfare seekers, and their band of disdainful cheer squads, that this country has a Government that means business and will not be taken for a sucker by those trying to barge through our borders. Come through the right channels, and you will be treated with respect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.