diligent With respect, I think your post is perhaps one of the...

1. 718 Posts.
    diligent

With respect, I think your post is perhaps one of the most ill-informed posts I have ever read on Hot Copper.

Reading your rant suggests that ALL those who are incapable of work, should work regardless of their disability. Are you suggesting those confined to a bed, without movement from the neck down due to paralyses for instance should work?.....because reading your post it would suggest so. Moreover, are you suggesting those who are unable to "bend their back" due to an injury be it work place caused or otherwise be made to undergo further pain, discomfort possibly making their situation worse?

These kinds of ill-informed, all encompassing nonsense comments are quite rightly dis regarded by most in society who recognize that there are some in our community who are unable to work, with good reason.

I am currently on Workers Comp and have been now for more than 5 months. I have been so as a result of an unprovoked attack upon me in the workplace. I do not like sitting at home doing little as it goes against my grain however as a result of my injuries which were extensive, I remain on Workers Compensation.

Reading your rant, one would be forgiven for thinking that all with a disability are malingerers, milking a system. Let me tell you mate - walk a mile in my shoes and go through what I have gone through since the attack on me and I am sure you would have a change of mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.