NOX 4.17% 6.9¢ noxopharm limited

RBx Among plenty of others, this snippet from Dr Kelly’s blog...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    RBx

Among plenty of others, this snippet from Dr Kelly’s blog caught my eye.

One interesting outcome of DARRT-1, or any of the immuno-oncology/radiotherapy studies, if they are successful and if there is a strong and durable complete abscopal response in a high proportion of patients, is what effect it will have on the future of chemotherapy drugs currently under development.

That fate may become a little more recognizable during the third quarter this year. Perhaps shareholders in the abovementioned investment space may start to feel more apprehensive than normal as that time approaches.

If the DARRT programs in fact deliver strong and durable complete abscopal responses in a high proportion of patients, then initially, this would provide a windfall for Kazia. In a strange twist of irony however, as a consequence, it could trigger a serious depreciation over time in the value of its own pet projects.

I’m so pleased that one Kazia shareholder has spruiked about the success of immune-oncology/radiotherapy on our threads to this point in time. Without realizing it, work in this field has the potential to completely derail his company’s future.

As you have pointed out, even if NOX 66 merely causes a significant impact on irradiated tumors, then that alone will bolster the company's fortunes. Full and durable abscopal responses however is the game changer but as Dr Kelly alludes to above - not only for Noxopharm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $310 4.492K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67971 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 59380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.