the absolute bottom

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At approx. 2.15 this afternoon, 11/11/08, the ASX200 will hit 4067. This will be the absolute nadir.

I am totally devoid of economic insight and enjoy the economic intellectualism and technical evaluation of the vast majority of posters. (eg) The points that Hotdog makes regarding NAB management have been seemingly overlooked by the press but are certainly newsworthy.

The DOW will pick up ever so slightly overnight, and yes, there will be many hiccups over the next 2 or 3 years, but the overall direction after mid-arvo today is up.

I expect 2009 will bring the concept of budget, moderation and value-for-money into the forefront. Cheaper, less-frills, efficient green-veering cars; more affordable housing, increased re-cycling: everything from clothes to unused real-estate.

Obama's influence will be a smarter Australia, the slow demise of ockerism and a revised national identity that incorporates youth, compassion and tolerance.

I hope you all have a nice day and use this forum as an exercise in something positive rather than something negative.

Do I have to say DYOR?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.