SPX 20.0% 1.2¢ spenda limited

The Absolutely Trivial CRO comments, page-53

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767

Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a speedy recovery! I guess there is a risk with either choice people choose to make, vaccinating or not vaccinating. They say the chances of developing myocarditis or pericarditis after Pfizer are low, just as the chances of suffering from a blood clot are after AZ.

A friend of mine almost died from Covid last year in Vietnam. I’d left one week earlier but if I’d stayed I most likely would have been at the bar that had the outbreak too. I was messaging him not long after he was diagnosed and he said he’d gone to the hospital with flu like symptoms and tested positive. A few days later he told me he was having such a hard time breathing that he couldn’t even sleep, and was talking with the doctors about being put under. Next thing he’s in a coma, connected to an ECMO machine. He ended up being in a coma for 3 months, the doctors were looking for lung donors and talking about a lung transplant and saying his chance of survival was 10%. At the time Vietnam hadn’t had any Covid deaths and all the doctors were working to save him, so they could keep a clean record. If it had happened now, they probably would have switched him off as his chances of survival were very low, they’ve had many deaths and their hospitals are extremely busy.

After seeing what he went through, as a healthy pilot who didn’t drink or smoke but almost had a lung transplant, and was very close to losing his battle, I made the choice that getting vaccinated was the safer option. I still believe that to be the case and think vaccines are the only chance we have of slowing the spread, stopping the virus from mutating further and hopefully eradicating it at some point in the future.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53196009

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3610/3610695-7f6d2edc6e93325b5365b4e64f5f6c7a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.39K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5972326 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8980430 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.