LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Dozen, I'm not sure that holding stock for over two years and...

1. 132 Posts.
    Dozen, I'm not sure that holding stock for over two years and reading HC LNG for almost as long ( but not contributing as I had little expertise to make useful input with ) makes me a Johnny-come-lately , but if that's the case so be it. As to my motivations I don't think I can be any more transparent than what I've already supplied, plus I am an unsophisticated investor trying to make some wise decisions after making too many poor ones. Perhaps your referring to the articles author, but not sure how you can tell his motivations.

Thanks to those who have commented, the gist seems to be that if its good enough for the big gas companies its good enough for me. Fair enough I as I bought the vast majority of my shares solely on the strength of the commitment from Stone Peak .

I just found the article to be logically sound enough to deserve more attention. I'd hoped people with more background in this area could quickly find the holes/fallacies, as they have in other HC forums, I scan. I presume no one is interested enough to take any time to dissecting the analysis critically, so I'll soldier on by myself. My apologies to those who feel I've wasted their time for sharing a 3rd party's contrarian viewpoint .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.