MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Cloudnine,It is my understanding significant testing was done by...

1. 150 Posts.
    Cloudnine,
    It is my understanding significant testing was done by the patent holder and MSC to establish KAOCEM is a suitable replacement for cement in most applications except suspended slabs. That is it is suitable for render, blockwork and non suspended slabs including tilt slabs.No testing has been done for suspended slabs.
    Their claims and I assume backed by testing is this is done with an 80% reduction in carbon emissions. Also there is acustic, insulative and curing time advantages.
    I also believe MSC have a number of agreements (I assume legally binding) for the distribution of "the product" with the patent holder.That is the addative in the Skardon River Kaolin (KAOCEM) being sold and shipped in bags and bulk from situ.These agreements include an exclusive agreement for the middle-east and China.One of the advantages of "the product" is unlike concrete ordinary beach sand can be used a huge advantage for some middle eastern countries who ship sand long distances for construction.
    I believe production problems have been ironed out (bagging etc) and the company awaits orders.
    As you know the high quality Skardon River Kaolin is suitable in many products including pharmaceuticals ,polymer,ceramics,cosmetics, paint,paper tyres,pasture protection and others.
    I know you know all the above and I go through it because I would be most appreciative if you can inform me of any misinformation in what I have stated. Also why Zeobond is a real "green cement" and MSC's product is not.
    I have no idea if the company will reach plant capacity, I think 20-50000 tons is fine to keep the meter ticking and the wolves away for now.With so many uses short term this is achievable. However the reality is one big contract could eat up capacity which could be as high as 1m tons with small scale modification.
    I share your frustrations with the past performance of this company,as do all share holders.I also agree the next couple of months are crucial for survival. However it is possible that "cometh the time cometh the product" and Global warming may have created the time for "green cement". There is no reason why Zoebond, Kaocem and others cant all be successful,this market could be huge. It is obvious from the website Zoebond have put a big effort into selling, one criticism I have of MSC.

All the Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.