MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

good stuff Abib,Re your question I said "real green cement...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    good stuff Abib,

Re your question

I said "real green cement company" meaning they hold the IP within the company, thats all. The MD is the inventor, 10 years in research they say. A big difference. MSC say the deal they have made with descrete values the IP holder at up to $60m! more than 3x MSCs own market cap.

The risks involved with MSC are their distribution agreements with Descrete, as you rightly mention and "assume" they are legally binding, however they are worth nothing if MSC cant sell anything very very soon...and again you mention survival...which is the biggest risk to shareholders right now.

Agreements and JVs do and will go sour, especially if MSC dont perform as they expect, and they have put out some very big sales numbers for 09-10-11.

There is only one small thing I would say is hype (in your reply), and that is to do with the distribution agreement in China. this is a rubbish agreement with CCY, in house back patting, and there is nothing coming out of CCY regarding progress there apart from a failed royalty agreement that was a fantastic stall I saw through from day 1. They need a "real" distribution agreement in China with someone that actually sells cement product.

There are some annoucements due very soon, regarding
    1. production in Jan
    2. debenture holder update
    3. More detail on reconstruction details (promised) before FEB meeting

the silence is worrysome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.