BNB babcock & brown limited

From about 11.30am BNB rallied nicely with VERY little...

1. 375 Posts.
    From about 11.30am BNB rallied nicely with VERY little volatility (the sign of the share not reaching its natural state) until about 2.58pm - the witching hour on a Friday and true to form - as in almost other shares that have a positive rally - the bears come back in to drive the price lower to get the DT's out of the way and to accummulate - then the usual 3.45pm turnaround where it went from 5.25 back to 5.45 - and then the fund and games at the auction.

For me the market showed resilience on Friday with many many people recognising that BNB is not broken it just has a credibility issue - exacerbated by hedge funds.

the rally said it all for me - and I rode the rally admittedly only from 5.33 to 5.69 but my reading for tomorrow is that many people will have had a chance to reflect on the position, and say - you know what the fundamentals are actually good - although I suspect there will be some immediate downward pressure from bears trying the last tree shake followed by some form of ann from BNB about their discussions with bankers which I understand are happening tomorrow am.

I am in and will be watching very closely to buy into another rally which I think will happen again tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.