AFJ 0.00% 91.5¢ affinity education group limited

Lousca, good to see you on board in the club. GEM is the reason...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lousca, good to see you on board in the club.

GEM is the reason I bought this one Lousca, with AFJ following a similar path, stands to reason there is space for these guys to grow (with GEM holding 3.5% market share).

I really think Gabriel Giufre is a very good person to have on the board, given her success with Eternal Echoes. The thing is now though, she isn't a business by herself, she has a lot of money behind her to emulate what she was doing.

I'm really enjoying new highs each day, the $1.395 this morning particularly had me thinking $1.40 wasn't far off. I just wonder though if she ain't getting overvalued a tad.

----

GEM's share price isn't necessarily the target in my view Lousca, because we only have 1/3 of the shares on issue. If we achieve the same market capitalisation, share price could be close to 9 bucks! Though I can't see us getting there without capital raising to expand, so that figure could quickly be diluted. (Not that more shares would necessarilly be a bad thing if it increases the liquidity of the stock).

I see this as a good long term buy, and if she starts to pay dividends in 2015, then I think the return on initial outlay will be very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.