RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

the age article, page-22

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    farmboy I completely agree with your assessment of Andrew Forrest In the way that he has been treated and to a degree is still been treated ---- swan to mention one. Andrew had one thing in his favour and that was his desire to succeed if he didn't succeed he would have been the laughing stock of the mining world and broke to boot. By the same token if he had been 2 years later he would have been in a bit if strife.(gfc) But thats what the game is all about. Most other minows have a chairmen with another income be it Owning drilling rigs hired to do their own companies drilling or Accountancy firms etc so the money or free shares granted are cream. This company has been chased by overseas companies for years going back to the Wills days and they could not have picked a worse time to sell IMO.
    Im getting old and the memory is not what it was but didn't RIO own these tenements prior to FDL picking them up when they lapsed. It might have been BHP but one of them so I cant see a company giving away land then buying it back at any price. Their egos would not let them as it says oops I made a mistake and company chairmen dont do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.