BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

the age -bnb news - how will it effect bbp ?, page-9

1. 713 Posts.
    Thinkinloudly - I feel for your loss, but why time your BBP long to correllate with BNB speculatory trading. BBP, BBI etc were always going to temporarily go a tiny bit north if BNB pulled through and temporarily go a fair whack south if it didn't. (it didn't)

Everbody knew the writing was on the wall with BNB. Those that took the punt from 13c to 40c did well, but it was always going to be an extreme short term trade until ann's were made. Everybody knew that this week was D-week for BNB. Some people held as a gamble on the ann. I wish them good luck.

This is why I only hold overnight positions on my short term trades if I am happy to hold over the long term. BBI, BBP are 2 of these, although, I am not ST trading them, I am in for the long term.

Everybody knows that generally the market acts like sheep, and it was always on the cards that D-day for BNB would mean a retracement in the satellites Sp's. This has been predicted by many HC posts on BBP and BBI threads since the end of NOV.

Todays gains that have been wiped off BBP puts BBP's SP only back to Tuesday afternoon's SP.

What is the big deal with todays action? 2 days gains wiped off and the market/media starts crying that BNB's satellities are going the same way as BNB.

SP's do not go up or down in straight lines.

I hold BEPPA, BBI, BBP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.