ELD 1.66% $8.28 elders limited

Email to Michael West in response to article dated 6th Oct...

1. 838 Posts.
    Email to Michael West in response to article dated 6th Oct 2012

http://www.theage.com.au/business/elders-old-enough-to-remember-better-times-too-proud-to-beg-20121005-274oo.html

Michael West,

as a relatively large Elders shareholder after reading your article I was shocked with the lack of knowledge you have regarding Elders.

You have created an article based on sensationalism and have not taken into account the facts that Elders have outlined a clear and concise growth strategy.

You have also elected to write the article prior to the release of their earnings which if you had any insight into the company you would realise is most likely to show growth.

Michael you are unduly biased to suggest Ruralco is their saviour. In fact if duly considered you would view it as a predatory and opportunistic approach just at the time where Elders is showing clear signs of a turnaround.

You have also failed to take into account the implications of the investors who have been loyal to Elders and who's investments are significantly under water. A Ruralco merger/ takeover would possibly destroy the shareholders value.

Michael how about writing an article about Elders which shows what is actually in play; a company who has been through a difficult restructure during a financially difficult period AKA WFC and is emerging with growth just at a time when the rural sector is looking at its best forward decade in a lifetime.

Michael I am saddened that you call yourself a Business Columnist.

name witheld

Elders Shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.28
Change
-0.140(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.305B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.29 $8.35 $8.20 $1.974M 238.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 9129 $8.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.28 844 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.