the age of entitlement , page-3

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    the content of this post is just the opinion of one person, repeated by another person, and now repeated on HC

the US society, with all of its exhorbitant wealth, stuggles to provide healthcare for its people, yet the Judge insists teenagers visit the sick

the world has been at war for thousands of years. many teenagers come from broken homes. many teenagers have been abused as children. yet the judge insists "you owe it your time so that no one will be at war, in sickness and lonely again"

huh?

continued: "your town does not owe you any recreational facilities and your parents do not owe you any fun?

huh?

my childhood was nothing like this. my childhood was very healthy becaause of all of the recreational, particulary sporting, facilities i had access to

when i personally think of solutions to teenage problems, my 1st thought is to recreational facilities

as for parents, they owe so much to children because when they bring children into the world they owe them love

to me, the Judge is passing off responsibilities here & it is that very begruding & loveless attitude towards children & teenagers which is the very root of whatever problem is being addressed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.