CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

the age , page-10

1. 5,609 Posts.
    its interesting how we as traders get attracted to companies like this. the upside is there, but the risk for this thing is massive now. you have dozens of parties all ready to pull the trigger and go for the money. the only reason it has not happened yet is because its taking them time to figure out the structure, damage and the capacity of the company to service its debts. The cost of money going up just makes it more dangerous. The company must sell assets now and i reckon we should see an announcement on some sort of deal very soon. how does anyone really value the company? if we see asset sales at less than expected, its going to get very sick again. the other thing to consider is that it could just go into suspend at any time and simply not come back as the bankers sell every thing off to get most of their money back, leaving the share holders with zip. better things to buy else where now this market has toasted itself off a cliff. maybe MFS is a better punt, but i know zip about it. The stock tanked and may be a better trade off this chart. I reckon you will want to have iron balls. the US real estate market is cooling right off and sales there must suffer. I read that the real estate prices in the UK are now in deep decline. I guess the global real estate market was always over priced and pumped up on endless cheap money. How long before it starts playing out in the general housing market??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.