URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksSP3I havent checked myself so I will take your words...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

SP3

I havent checked myself so I will take your words (pasted below) as accurate.

The articles ive read re Rozna/Czechs seemed to indicate a lot of interest in the country.
    I would think other countries would be 'interested' in Czech. Nice to know though that the Brzkov applications are solely for Uran.

As for Bulgaria and Uran being 1 of 2, I would suggest that number may increase if these deposits are any good.

Only 3 in Ukraine? Hope so! Thats where this company can seriously build its market cap imo.

Im still a bit bemused at how Bulgaria can somehow come out of...you guessed it..'left field' and trump the other two big hopes in the CIS Uzbek and Kaz.

Czech, Bulgaria, Africa have been left field announcements totally unexpected.

The left field announcement I said would be forthcoming by December was delivered....although I still think an 'acquisition' will come out of left field...not an 'application'

Bulgaria is "unlikely to be completed before first quarter 2008"
    Lets track Brzkov as it was unlikely to be delivered before end of July....might be an indicator for later on re delays.

Anyone have a date for when Euro holidays officially finish?

I just had a look at the following website

http://www.wise-uranium.org/upeur.html

(this site gets updated regularly)

Uran still remains the only company interested in Uranium in Czech. This is encouraging.

Also, Uran seems to one of 2 companies in Bulgaria and one of 3 in Ukraine.

Other companies are simply not interested in CIS countries, or have no connections to get their foot in the door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.