CUV 0.68% $14.80 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I also suspect they have something planned, they will certainly...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    I also suspect they have something planned, they will certainly need it as the shorters have totally ignored the PW signal and dumped even more fake liquidity into the market after 5 years of massive manipulation. Greedy hedge funds do what they do - ie manipulate, distort and control markets - this one is quite a bit worse than some with their massive and daily shorting of a company that is the first to bring treatment, and try to bring treatments, to children with terrible diseases. What amazes me is that Clinuvel have identified these people who gamble against the company, they have put tools in place to combat them and yet have basically not touched the 1.5 Million share buyback, why not buy 20K shares today when the shorters are having their way again on very low volume, and then do the same tomorrow and then again. They did say they "have waited for the right moment to strike on your behalf" and "we will keep at it until those who gamble against the Company have understood the message". Also "we believe the Company’s public valuation no longer reflects commercial progress and depth of our clinical development programs". Why say all that and then not follow through with significant buying and perhaps throw in some executive/director buying for good measure? Maybe I am just being too impatient but I think all holders who have stuck through the manipulations and market gyrations for years are eagerly waiting for CUV to strike on their behalf and not let rampant manipulation continue unchecked.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.80
Change
0.100(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $741.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.60 $15.00 $14.31 $1.171M 78.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 568 $14.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.85 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.78
  Change
0.100 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.81 $15.00 $14.54 5844
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.